Are you in rent arrears and or council tax arrears?
Do you need help with your benefits? We may be able to help!
We may be able to help!
We can offer help and support regarding the following:
- Benefit Maximisation - ensuring that you’re getting all the benefits you’re entitled to.
- Claim Support - help for making and maintaining benefit claims including completing applications for; Universal Credit, Housing Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance,
- Universal Credit - what is Universal Credit, are you entitled and how can you apply?
- Housing - options and advice regarding Housing and the related Benefits.
- Personal Budgeting Support- advice and skills surrounding budgeting and how to make your money go further.
- Low-Level Debt Advice - contacting creditors and advice on setting up affordable payment plans to ensure you stay on top of your finances.
- High-Level Debt Aid - sign-posting to experts who can assist with larger debts.
- Employment Support - support and assistance for those who are ready for work.
- Financial Support – financial support for rent arrears and council tax arrears that you may be entitled to.
Please contact Amy in Welfare Reform Outreach –
020 8770 6022